Practice and Best Young Dentist!
Ask us a question
Are Dental Implants for You?
Dental implants are an amazing treatment but if you're not familiar with the latest procedures and techniques, you may be a little confused about what form of dental implant treatment to choose. We are always on hand to discuss our procedure range and will endeavour to provide you with all the information and advice you need – we want patients to have the knowledge to make well-informed decisions about having treatment.
Dental implants are suitable for most people with a missing tooth or a number of missing teeth – but there are exceptions. If you are not a suitable candidate for treatment – for example, if you have a low bone density in your jaw – we will discuss alternate options with you, such as bone grafts and All on 4.Read more
If you answer 'Yes' to the following statements you may be a suitable candidate for implant treatment:
- Do you have one or more missing teeth?
- Are you unhappy with having gaps in your smile?
- Do you dislike wearing dentures or find dentures uncomfortable?
- Are you unhappy with the appearance of your smile as a result of missing teeth?
- Are your teeth coming loose or severely decayed or damaged?
- Are your dentures causing you problems such as pain and irritation?
- Do you feel uncomfortable wearing dentures in public?
- Do you suffer from a lack of confidence as a result of wearing dentures or having crowns that keep coming loose?
- Are you looking for a long-term solution to missing teeth?
- Has your speech been affected by having missing teeth?
- Are you unable to taste food properly due to wearing dentures?
Dental implants can restore both the appearance and function of your smile potentially for a lifetime, if the health of the implants is properly maintained.