Practice and Best Young Dentist!
Ask us a question
Six Month Smile / Quick Straight Teeth
The Six Month Smile / Quick Straight Teeth brace is an orthodontic treatment which straightens teeth in just six months. Six Month Smile braces are fixed braces designed to focus on the teeth that are visible when you smile. The braces are finer and more discreet than conventional fixed braces and they work very quickly, making them an ideal choice for patients who are preparing for special occasions, such as weddings.Read more
Who is Six Month Smile / Quick Straight Teeth for?
Six Month Smile braces are designed to achieve results quickly and focus on the teeth at the front of the mouth. The braces are ideal for people who want to improve the aesthetics of their smile but have been put off having treatment by the thought of wearing braces for 1 or 2 years. Six Month Smile braces can be used to treat a wide range of minor orthodontic problems, including:
- Crooked teeth
- Misaligned teeth
- Spaces between the teeth
In order to determine whether or not you are a suitable candidate for Six Month Smile / Quick Straight Teeth, you will be invited to attend a consultation and one of our highly trained dentists will examine your mouth and assess your orthodontic prescription. If you are not a suitable candidate for this treatment we can advise on other treatments.
What does the procedure involve?
Six Month Smile braces are custom-made for the individual. The dentist will create an impression of your teeth and send them to the Six Month Smile / Quick Straight Teeth laboratory, where the braces will be manufactured and then returned to us. We will fit the brackets and wires according to the treatment plan, these components being fixed in place using dental adhesive.
Does Six Month Smile / Quick Straight Teeth treatment hurt?
The procedure to fit the braces is not painful and the braces use state of the art technology to move the teeth as quickly as possible. The brackets and wires are much finer than traditional fixed braces and use self-ligating technology to prevent friction. Initially it will take a little time getting used to wearing braces but any discomfort should subside very quickly.
How long does treatment take?
As the name suggests treatment is usually complete within six months, but the exact treatment time will vary according to the individual case. Less complex cases are normally complete within 4 months but more complex cases take up to 9 months. Six Month Smiles is considerably faster than other fixed brace systems, which generally take at least 12 months to attain results.
Advantages of Six Month Smile / Quick Straight Teeth
- Fast treatment time: treatment is usually complete within just 6 months, which is much shorter than other fixed braces systems that can take between 12 and 36 months.
- Perfect for special occasions: 6 Month Smile braces are ideal for people who are preparing for special days, such as a graduation ceremony or wedding.
- The tooth-coloured brackets and wires are much more discreet than train-track braces.
- Cost: the price of treatment is lower than other orthodontic systems because fewer visits to the dentist are required.
Disadvantages of Six Month Smile / Quick Straight Teeth
- Six Month Smile braces are not as discreet as some other options like Invisalign.
- The braces are not suitable for everyone; if you have complex orthodontic problems you will probably be advised to consider other options.
- Initially there may be some mild discomfort.
Cost of Six Month Smile / Quick Straight Teeth
Six Month Smiles offers patients a unique means of straightening their teeth in an incredibly quick amount of time. The cost of treatment will depend on the amount of movement required and the results the patient wants to achieve. For a single arch patients can expect to pay £2000 and for both arches £2995. Quick Straight Teeth Aligners - £1500 each.